Pat Curran (A-K) Renee Hanson(L-Z)
Please visit our Counseling Website for additional resources.
Whiteaker Middle School provides guidance and counseling services for a variety of needs. Student and parents are encouraged to take advantage of the services available. Whiteaker counselors:
- Assist with academic/career planning
- Assist with organization and study skills
- Assist with conflict resolution
- Consult parents regarding student needs
- Refer parents and student to community agencies and resources
- Arrange parent and teacher conferences
- Help students deal with personal problems
- Provide small group counseling
Students may make an appointment with the appropriate counselor (based on the first letter of the last name) by signing up at the Guidance Office. Parent may make an appointment to see a counselor by calling 503-399-3224.